Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a cloud service from Amazon, which provides services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to create and deploy any type of application in the cloud. It is a platform that offers flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use and, cost-effective cloud computing solutions. Let’s learn Amazon Web Service through this AWS Tutorial.
AWS is a comprehensive, easy to use computing platform offered Amazon. The platform is developed with a combination of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offering.
AWS tutorials are a great way to learn about the Amazon Web Services platform. They cover a wide range of topics, from introductory concepts to advanced use cases. Tutorials are available in a variety of formats, including text, video, and hands-on labs. They are a great resource for anyone who wants to learn about AWS or who wants to improve their AWS skills.
Here are some of the benefits of using this AWS tutorials:
- They are a great way to learn about the AWS platform at your own pace.
- They cover a wide range of topics, so you can find tutorials that are relevant to your interests.
- They are often updated to reflect the latest changes to the AWS platform.
- They are a great way to learn by doing. Many tutorials include hands-on labs where you can practice what you have learned.
If you are interested in learning about AWS, I encourage you to check out the AWS tutorials. They are a great resource for beginners and experienced users alike.
Here are some topics that you should focus on as a beginner in AWS:
- AWS Fundamentals: This topic covers the basics of AWS, such as what AWS is, how it works, and the different services that it offers.
- Compute: This topic covers the AWS services that provide compute resources, such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Lambda.
- Storage: This topic covers the AWS services that provide storage resources, such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Networking: This topic covers the AWS services that provide networking resources, such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Amazon Route 53.
- Security: This topic covers the AWS services that provide security resources, such as Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Amazon GuardDuty.
Here are some additional tips for learning about AWS:
- Start with the AWS Fundamentals tutorial. This will give you a good overview of AWS and the different services that it offers.
- Take advantage of the AWS free tier. This allows you to try out many of the AWS services for free, up to a certain limit.
- Attend AWS events and conferences. This is a great way to learn about the latest AWS services and trends.
- Get certified. AWS certification is a great way to demonstrate your skills and knowledge to potential employers.
Please check out below posts if interested in AWS Certifications:
Important AWS Services -AWS Tutorial:
Amazon Web Services offers a wide range of different business purpose global cloud-based products. The products include storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, development tools, enterprise applications, with a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
- Compute Services
- Storage Services
- Database Services
- Migration Services
- Networking Services
- Management Tools Services
- Security Services
- Messaging Services
- Analytics Services
Benefits of AWS:
There are many benefits to learning AWS. Here are a few of the most notable:
- Improved career prospects: AWS is one of the most in-demand cloud computing platforms in the world. Learning AWS can give you a significant advantage in the job market, and can help you command a higher salary.
- Increased skills and knowledge: Learning AWS will give you a deep understanding of cloud computing and its many benefits. This can be valuable for your current job, or for a future career in cloud computing.
- More flexibility and scalability: AWS is a highly scalable platform, which means that you can easily add or remove resources as needed. This gives you more flexibility and control over your IT infrastructure.
- Cost savings: AWS is a pay-as-you-go platform, which means that you only pay for the resources that you use. This can save you a significant amount of money on your IT costs.
- Improved security: AWS is a highly secure platform, with a wide range of security features. This can help you protect your data and applications from unauthorized access.
Overall, learning AWS is a great way to improve your career prospects, gain new skills, and save money. If you are interested in cloud computing, I highly recommend learning AWS.
Here are some additional benefits of learning AWS:
- Access to a global network of experts: AWS has a large and active community of experts who are available to help you learn and use AWS. This can be a great resource for getting help with problems, and for learning about new features and services.
- Participate in the AWS community: AWS has a number of online communities where you can connect with other AWS users and learn from each other. This can be a great way to get help, share ideas, and stay up-to-date on the latest AWS news and trends.
- Get certified: AWS offers a number of certifications that can validate your skills and knowledge of AWS. This can be a great way to boost your resume and demonstrate your expertise to potential employers.
15. What is AWS S3?
52. AWS CodeDeploy
AWS Learning is a great way to learn about AWS and to develop your skills in cloud computing. The courses are well-designed and easy to follow, and the content is up-to-date with the latest AWS services. I highly recommend AWS Learning to anyone who is interested in learning about AWS or in developing their cloud computing skills.